Columbia Business School and London Business School
- How do you know the applicant? How long have you known them for?
- In your experience does the applicant have the appropriate mindset / experience to contribute to a globally focused programme?
- What would you say are the applicant’s key strengths and talents?
- What would you say are the applicant’s key weaknesses or areas for improvement?
- In which areas of development has the applicant progressed most in the time you’ve known them?
- Please comment on the applicant’s business ethics.
- Does the applicant have the potential to become a senior manager?
In addition to these descriptive/ essay-type/ running-text questions, your recommender will be asked to rate you on a multitude of qualities.
|1 (High)||2||3 = Average||4||5 = Low||Not observed|
|Intellectual or academic ability|
|Initiative / ability to take decisions|
|Impact / charisma / confidence|
|Ability to learn and develop through experience|
|Spoken English communication skills|
|Written English communication skills|
Thereafter they’ll have to provide an overall recommendation by selecting on a scale.
|Recommendation||1 (Highly Recommended)||2||3||4||5 = Not Recommended|
Are you ready for EMBA-Global Americas and Europe?
Send us your CV and provide us some information about your background and plans, and we’ll provide a free evaluation of your profile.